Next Weeks new McIntosh model is???

ron-c

Addicted Member
Now that the MPC1500 is starting to ship what will next weeks' new MC model be?

First clue- it has no meters!!!

Well I would guess the AP1000 but I'm not that masochistic. If you are being literal about an "MC" model that would suggest an amp. Without meters would suggest a multi-zone amp, perhaps replacing the MC58?

OK, second clue, I would not use it in the rain!

Maybe that does not help much. Bwaaaaaaaaaaaa..

Thanks,
Ron-C

I heard a rumor that it will be wire. Could it be a McIntosh power cord. :scratch2: Or possibly some interconnects.

The umbrella is a fine idea. I can see a big one on someones' patio down in Fla.

Thanks,
Ron-C

Carl,

We are very happy with the current turntable, so no to that guess. Reissue MC250 or MC30?? Guys, just buy a used one of these since no one would pay the price for a new version. Low power is not why folks shop at the McIntosh store.

Thanks,
Ron-C

I'll bet the model designation is CR-1 and is their first crystal radio. An affordable Mc for the masses. Comes mounted on a MC2105 sized chassis with glass front and this model does have Panlocs and optional wood case. Price under $1,000, slightly higher north of the 49th and west of the rockies.

Carl,

We are very happy with the current turntable, so no to that guess. Reissue MC250 or MC30?? Guys, just buy a used one of these since no one would pay the price for a new version. Low power is not why folks shop at the McIntosh store.

Thanks,
Ron-C

If you rereleased the MC250 as you have done with the MC275.....I'd buy it.:)

Back
Top Bottom