Next Weeks new McIntosh model is???

I just saw my Mac dealer yesterday afternoon, who had just spoken to his Mac rep an hour before, who swore to him that, as far as he knew, there were no pending new product announcements.

I just saw my Mac dealer yesterday afternoon, who had just spoken to his Mac rep an hour before, who swore to him that, as far as he knew, there were no pending new product announcements.

They dont tell the reps anything; Ron as a product manager will know what's in the pipeline at the designing outset, several months before its release.

I called the dealer again. They have no idea what I'm talking about. Nothing new since the power conditioner.

jc

The announcement went out to the reps today and the dealers should have the announcement over the weekend. On Monday your dealer should be able to answer the mystery.

Have a great weekend!
Ron-C

I don't get it?!? Is there a problem with having it said here?

I would think it would be a good thing announcing it here so Monday we can go to the dealer and order the new product instead of waiting to hear from them.

The announcement went out to the reps today and the dealers should have the announcement over the weekend. On Monday your dealer should be able to answer the mystery.

Have a great weekend!
Ron-C

So we have to wait for two more days?? Someone is loving this!

The amount of suspense has caused my regular pissed-off cat to go CRAZY!!! I will keep crazy cat until the announcement comes. LOL!!!

The new product better be worth all this discontentment or there may be riotous behavior throughout the land.:twak:

:pawprint:

Back
Top Bottom