NFL-Let The Playoffs Begin!

Thread title:

NFL-Let The Playoffs Begin!

Current train of thought for Arizona ...

NFL-Let The Playoffs End!

On the bright side, at least the Super Bowl isn't playing in their home town this year ... THAT would have to suck!

I enjoy watching Cam give the ball to kids in the stands. That alone is worth the price of admission.

No one can say they saw a blowout coming. Vegas said -3. But dayum...it was indeed a blowout. This team is the real deal.

Being a local and having followed the Panthers since inception, I felt something was different this year around week 6. With most of their preseason A list receiving core out week one..the hype was ghosted. What a blessing. As was the late season Atlanta loss. Built moxy.

To all the "easy schedule" naysayers .....the Carolina Panthers are going to the Super Bowl!. period.

Still gonna be rooting for Denver ...

Be nice to see Manning win, and when the reporters ask "what's next?", instead of the "Disneyworld!" thing, have him smile and say "Retirement!". Be a helluva swan song, eh.

Still gonna be rooting for Denver ...

Be nice to see Manning win, and when the reporters ask "what's next?", instead of the "Disneyworld!" thing, have him smile and say "Retirement!". Be a helluva swan song, eh.
Carolina man I am....I too have a soft spot for Manning. I was very torn rooting in the first game (NE vs. Dev) . On one hand I wanted Denver to win (for Peyton) but on the other I wanted New England's ass, bad, in a revenge match for their slippery pete 2004 Super Bowl XXXVIII victory agin my Panthers...should they win today.

Now, as it seems, my Panthers are poised to potentially poo poo on a swan song career of a much talented and beloved athlete. Dang...I like Manning and look forward to the matchup albeit with a Panther victory.

There's always next year for Carolina to stuff New England's dick in the dirt. ;)

Pats should have kicked a FG late in the 4th quarter...both times when they went for it on 4th down. Definitely a head coach mistake.

Who thinks NE coach Belichick cost them the game by not kicking field goals on any of the three 4th down tries? If they kicked 3 field goals, or even one of the first two, they would of won. Field position would not of been much different if they went for 3.

You're falling for the fallacy that Denver would have played the same way if they were only up 5 or 2 vs 8. With an 8 point lead you bleed the clock and trust your D, any less that that and you start taking chances to get first downs and points on offense. I've seen this point made a number of places and it doesn't take into account all the variables.

Back
Top Bottom