NHL Playoff time

New York should of won the first two, they were the better team, and they are the better team, period. Game three was a glitch, albeit a very big glitch.:D

They will win this one, and the next three :thmbsp:.

Good luck with that. Maybe this game...they're playing balls to the wall but won't be able to keep it up for the possible next three.

It has been a good game, best so far.

Here ya go Lord

tumblr_lon8qxwKps1qb0uf0o1_1280.jpg

Is this a hockey thread or an ok thread? ...Ok sounds good to me! :thmbsp::D

Sometime it's the goal posts, and once in a while, the crossbar, but now we have snow buildups at the rescue, excellent. :thmbsp:

New York should of won the first two, they were the better team, and they are the better team, period. Game three was a glitch, albeit a very big glitch.:D

They will win this one, and the next three :thmbsp:.

I can't believe you wrote this.:scratch2:

Steel, Lemieux and Burkle absolutely bailed on Blysma, letting Rutherford do the dirty work.He wants a guy like Chris Pronger to police the locker room because it's too quiet. Cotsonika listed a bunch of stuff this guy Rutherford is looking for. I'm telling ya' its spells disaster.

Friday the thirteenth! :bigok: :zoom: ...Time to die! :eek:

Go Hawks Go! ...Today is your 2013-14 Stanley Cup! ...Right on right on right on! :)

Last edited:
Is there a thread on the 2014 FIFA World Cup (Soccer, or Football) in Brazil?

Because after this game that's where I'm going.

Now this is Stanley Cup hockey! Lundqvist is magnificent tonite. 2nd OT coming up. who will it be guys? Do we see another game?

I can't believe you wrote this.:scratch2:

I know what you're thinking but, I had a vision, a bad one. :D

What a game, wide open net, goal posts, multiples broken sticks, blinds referees, two of the best goalies facing up, I mean this game had everything.

GREAT GAME!!!

Congrats LA. You deserve it.

Thanks for the best show in sports.

Now we gotta watch baseball? Nap time.....

Back
Top Bottom