NHT towers for a steal in Waukegan IL?!?

Danzilla

Not sure if this is worth mentioning because it was posted two weeks ago, but thought it definitely would be worth someone's time, if available. I was looking around in the Offerup app (or website) shipping option* and this listing showed up in Waukegan, IL. (halfway between Chicago and Milwaukee for anyone curious.) Text is in Spanish but roughly translates to:
SPEAKERS FOR SALE 2 NHT TOWERS, 1 YAMAHA 2 NHT SMALL SPEAKERS AND ONE KENWOOD FOR 5 CD'S ARE USED BUT WORK WELL. $ 40

From the pic, it looks like a couple of NHT VT 1.4 towers (or maybe VT 1.2?), plus misc other stuff (matching NHT surrounds?) all for $40!?!

Posted two weeks ago with just "SE VENDE" as the title (for sale), so it possibly could have slipped under audio people's radar.

Listing pops up easily enough if you switch to "NATIONWIDE" instead of "Your Location" when searching for "NHT" in Offerup. If you can't find it then just let me know and I'll try and message the link (not sure I'm allowed to direct link to a sale listing.)
EDIT: Just double checked and you can include link to sale, as long as it's not your own, and this is not mine. So here it is:
https://offerup.com/item/detail/534385719/

29bf1add37e347fb977b012cd5d10324.jpg

If someone in that area ends up getting them (or not), let me know! Cash donations welcome. ;)

*Obviously it was mis-posted as they're not supposed to be anything over 20lbs per the Offerup shipping rules. It also says shipping is only $30, and no one's shipping 2 towers, 4 misc speakers, and a CD changer for that. :p

Last edited:
hard to believe this wasn't of interest to anyone... ?! I would have leapt on a pair NHT towers & surrounds for $40 anywhere near me. I'm guessing they're probably not available now and the original post just was never updated as sold, but as no one's apparently checked and replied here, it's hard to know for sure. So I figure I'll bump this once or twice, just so any AK users in the Chicago - Milwaukee area are more likely to see it, if they haven't already.

Back
Top Bottom