Nice finds at a newly discovered LP place!

WhiteSE

Is Lute Gluten Free??
Subscriber
Ok, I found a new store with used and new LP's in Norcross, GA called Eat More Records...

finds:

1. Asia's first album "ALPHA" on Quiex II, a limited edition pressing...great sound..(havent seen any before in Quiex II)

2. Rick Wakeman's Criminal Record on A&M...never played!

3. Jon Anderson's Olias of Sunhillow, an original pressing with the rough textured cover...again, like never listened to..

4. My favourite find of all time : Never available almost even on EBAY...MOraz/Bruford's Music for Piano and Drums....again...never played...!

5. The Katzu Matsui Project featuring Robben Ford.."Standing on the Outside",,,also never played...

6. Larry Coryell-Philip Catherine..Guitar Duos "Twin-House",,again, a never played album...

7. Alan Hodsworth's Road Games...s special 6 cut LP, i guess not the whole thing...

8. RCA Victor black label LPM-2380 of Carlos Montoya recorded in concert,,,beautiful condition...

9. A Maxell II Jazz sampler,,,with tunes by Buddy Rich, Slam Stewart and Bucky Pizzarelli, Ella and Count Basie, Oscar Peterson, Benny carter, and more...I figured it was an interesting LP with great music..

10. HiFi/Stereo Review's Stereo Test Record...a direct to disk recording, it also includes warble tones...comes with a booklet inside...

Well, thats it....thank goodness my GF lives out of town...mo money gone!!!

PS: when i say never played...that is an assumption, given that total lack of marks even on the center hole...

Wuxtry Records,,,Clairmont and north Decatur Rd..

I got:
Allan Holdsworth's I.O.U. sealed
Rick Wakeman's No Earthly Connection
Jim Hall and Ron Carter "Alone Together" Milestone label...live recording...u can hear the kitchen noises/

That's just great Norton....2 more places I gotta hang out in now! I don't think the little woman is buying the "Lodge Night" excuse anymore.

LOL....I think I am pathological,,,because I was sweating as I was trying to decide between what to take and what to leave....I left tons of great classical and rock,,,I finally decided that If I wont take an active interest in the music within the grooves, I wont have it...I like collecting, but just collecting for the sake of completing something, isnt maybe a good expenditure....I saw tons of Mercury Living P and RCA Living S, and I left them all,,,,

ALSO: I found another store that I will check tomorrow or saturday,,called Brookhaven Records at 1382 Dresden Dr,,,

there are stores out there. I found one a few years ago in Souix Falls SD. After being there one night the owner the next night shut up early and pulled out the beer! Thors kind of store. (and mine) :D

We have a couple here in the springs that are good as far as quality and $$$
Most used are checked and go for $3-$5
ea. Ever in the area drop me a line.

Back
Top Bottom