Nice Integrated on the Bay

Paypal only. I'm already in a mess if the guy with the 6500 II doesn't like me because I don't and won't get it. Oh well, it was the match for my tuner and if my bid isn't beaten, I'm stuck with a negative.

Man I wish I had seen that would have bought it for sure!! I'm trying to get the entire series of those. The sa-5500mkII, 6500 mkII and 7500 mkII's come up all the time, but the 8500mkII and 9500mkII are few and far between, especially for that price.

justforfun52 said:
Man I wish I had seen that would have bought it for sure!! I'm trying to get the entire series of those. The sa-5500mkII, 6500 mkII and 7500 mkII's come up all the time, but the 8500mkII and 9500mkII are few and far between, especially for that price.

The 6500 pair are STILL there at THIS location!

Bastard

That's quite the score. I didn't realize you grabbed it. Congrats. Don't you have an sa-9500? adding a mkII? I guess you can't have too many of these though. :yes: Well hopefully I can get my sa-8500II and sa-7500II working. Both, yes both are out of commission right now, luckily I have another sa-7500II, but no 4.0 surround in the mean time. I use a pioneer vsx-d814s as a surround processor, with the preout hooked up to the two 7500's. I've never used the 8500 because it came from the seller broken. Even with just the 7500's a dts soundtrack sounds pretty dope. Music is really good too.

Ryan

Be nice to sort out who's got whom here : ) I've got a matching pair of 6500 II broken :D and there a perfectly good and repaired pair that were less than $50 plus shipping earlier tonight with about 5 daze left on eBay.

Hey, I just got done assembling (sans grille) my very first speaker system, using the woofer box I got in the Altec roundup at the auction, the "good" Realistic driver (20W nom. 50W max) plus one of the GM (Onkyo) tweeters I bought for 25 cents each at PE. It's playing right now! It sounds a little sharp in the highest ranges but pretty much like I expected it to, and it handles bass like a 25 year old RS driver would when made of good ol' papel...

I reused the pink insulation in the Altecs. Pics below although y'all know it's less pixels than Max Headroom had to use...think of it as an anorexic camera :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom