Nice Pioneer Score (a little guy)

Kevin's Rack

Technics-aholic
After going back and forth as to whether or not I wanted to go garage sale shopping, I finally decided to go. At one of the houses I saw silver from the street: It was a Pioneer SA-510 Amplifier and TX-410 Tuner. There were no prices and nobody asked me if I had a question so I left. As I was going down the street, something made me make a U-turn back there. So the lady having the sale says to me "Do you have a question" I said "yeah, how much for the amplifier and tuner" She says "You tell me" I say "$5 each" she says "it's yours". :banana: Considering the price I paid, I'd say I made out well. I'm glad I bought it, the fluoroscan meter is really neat in the dark!!

And of course I took both of them apart and "spruced them up" which is why they look like they just came out of the box...

Whad'ya say? Good deal?

Last edited:
I had both of those at one time.Nice little amp.A little bass heavy,but I liked it better than a lot of bigger receivers Ive owned.Listen to it for a while before you give it up.I bet you decide to keep it.
Jimmy

You're right in my wanting to keep it. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) I get so attached to everything I have that I cannot get rid of it. That would be like asking a parent to sell their kids...

Great deal, a nice little amp, I have one that I use for the outdoor halloween stereo, slim, light, powerful enough, and just looks cool.

I saw just like that the other day at a thrift store and they wanted 50.00 and it was not that clean looking or else i would have bought it myself.. you made an excellent deal !!

Thanks guys, This thing makes even the crappiest speakers sing!! What a deal it was. Good thing I didn't offer an appraised value, :lmao: lol.

Insert:
The woman who sold it to me was selling it for her husband, he probably smacked her when he found out how much she let it go for. Good thing that guy doesnt know what I look like...

Back
Top Bottom