Niki Sixx & The MC5

Tubejunke

Two times now I have heard a song supposedly off of Niki Sixx's latest release. Man the guy sound like he jumped straight off the MC5 "Kick Out The Jams" album. Now thats a good thing for me. No complaints! Nothing like a helping of Motor City maddness. I just never would have figured this guy. I think he played for some prissy 80s band like Motley Crue or Ratt. I cant remember which.

Anyway no matter my opinion on his original band and time frame I must say good job to him in the production of some good smash em, thrash em Detroit style garage rock.

Anybody else heard his new stuff?

What did you think?

Tube

I am not a Motley Crue fan at all. But I heard an interview with Nikki Sixx on The Rock Line the other night, and I was quite impressed with what he had to say. He sounded like he had a good head on his shoulders and was very well spoken on many topics. I'd be curious to hear new music from him. Dont think I'd pay money for it, but curious to hear.

J

He would have died of a drug overdose if one of the paramedics wasn't a huge Crue fan and continued trying to revive him after everyone else gave up ;) True story.

Back
Top Bottom