NIX THE NEW FORMAT ! ! !

edlipman

I DO NOT LIKE the new format ! ! !

There is less contrast to my old eyes , too light on the text.

The page marker is not on the right side at the bottom or top , move it back.

Please GO BACK to the old format ! ! !

The header does not say when I was last on the site nor does the content of the posts .

The bubble ALWAYS comes out on the top so I have to move the posts down if I am looking at a post at the top of the screen.

There is less info on the right side of the text , what happened to the info ?

I DO NOT LIKE to new format ! ! !

You'll get used to it. Click on someone's avatar to see info (post count, etc.). From there you can click on that person's profile to see more info. You can also change the color and size of the text in your signature. Hope this helps.

Click the user image/avatar to see much of the info that was cleartext before ...

But honestly, they CAN'T dump the new format - the old format has serious security issues and cannot be left in place. With all the baddies on the web these days, security HAS to come first!
Some other sites are ignoring the software vulnerabilities but Thank Goodness the AK engineers are NOT.

With the site being 41TB of data, images and such, there are other things being configured before tweaking the font colors and styles ...

patience!

Heather - whoa! nice seats there^^^

To OP - have to say I do like the new format. Took some time to get used to it but for me its a better solution not to mention better for the owners.

Click the user image/avatar to see much of the info that was cleartext before ...

But honestly, they CAN'T dump the new format - the old format has serious security issues and cannot be left in place. With all the baddies on the web these days, security HAS to come first!
Some other sites are ignoring the software vulnerabilities but Thank Goodness the AK engineers are NOT.

With the site being 41TB of data, images and such, there are other things being configured before tweaking the font colors and styles ...

patience!

There is less contrast to my old eyes , too light on the text.

The header does not say when I was last on the site nor does the content of the posts .

The bubble ALWAYS comes out on the top so I have to move the posts down if I am looking at a post at the top of the screen.

There is less info on the right side of the text , what happened to the info ?

I do not like Green Eggs and Ham!

I'm thinking they will probably revert to Vbulletin because of his post. He stated his case so eloquently, why wouldn't they?

Without the dinosaurs progress would have been much more difficult.

You got that right!

patrick-leach.jpg

Back
Top Bottom