No longer with Audio by Van Alstine.

Make some plans for what you'd like to do with your retirement, so that you wife can make some changes.

Sometimes it is hard to decide what I am not gonna do today.

Enjoy - - -

Looks like you have had a great career and met some cool people.
Congrats.:thumbsup:
Now you can enjoy yourself and do what you want to do, when you want to do it.

Last edited:
Enjoy your retirement!

My Dad was born in Minnesota, he loved the state, I am sure you will have plenty to keep you occupied!

Cheers
Mister Pig

Congratulations on your retirement, life ain’t to bad after , I retired from the Army in 2013 and now I get to watch 3 of my kids go through the same thing I did , good times.

Audiofreak71

Congratulations! More time to enjoy audio. I find retirement is a lot like work but the weekends are really, really, really long...

I am trying to come up with a game plan. I do see a new box set at Music Direct that might consume some of the time.

Wayne,
You don’t have to rush into anything. You can enjoy the freedom of doin’ nothin’ for a while.

Does that mean you're no longer a shill for the establishment? <G>

(We just had an interesting thread on that topic recently that was just plain craAAAAzy ... oink oink ...)

PS ... enjoy. You earned some time off. Take yer shoes off - sit a spell. Yall come back now, hear?

Shortly after they reach the big day, most retirees reach a point where they say “I am so busy that I don’t know how I ever had time to work!” Best of luck to you on your retirement!

Back
Top Bottom