No More "AIRBALL"

usedto

Lunatic Member
At least no more cheers to that effect. The Wisconsin Interscholastic Athletic Association has banned all high school cheers that taunt the opposition.

Not worthy of a link. You can Google it.

Well, better ban all cheering for the home team too, wouldn't want the opposition to feel uneasy.
Maybe after the game we can go out for some fat-free, gluten-free, sugar-free, all-natural, non-dairy snack food! Yaaaay!

At least no more cheers to that effect. The Wisconsin Interscholastic Athletic Association has banned all high school cheers that taunt the opposition.

Not worthy of a link. You can Google it.

We always chanted Hairball. Especially when playing the Tigers, Wildcats, Bearcats, Panthers, Bobcats, and so forth. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

This is direct result of sissified suburban schools populated by parents and spoiled brats who drive SUVs and live in McMansion developments with names like "Cutsie-poo Acres." My kids went to a high school whose teams were the Beavers. Think it got rough for our girls' hoops team? They didn't whine, they tried harder to kick ass.

Seriously, that's gonna be mighty hard to enforce. What are they gonna do? Forfeits?

Sigh.

Does this surprise anyone?

Next, they'll give participation trophies. Wait.......they already do.

Can't imagine the Izzone following suit ...

AIR BALL! AIR BALL!
(that bothers you?)
GROW A PAIR! GROW A PAIR!

Anyone remember this one?

Anyone needing history for that ... click HERE ...

Hardee Har Har....

http://usatodayhss.com/2016/jay-bil...s-decision-to-ban-chants-at-high-school-games

CYicQeMWAAA63w1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom