No NFL thread for this season yet ?

What a crazy final two minutes. First, the unbelievable catch by Kearse, the interception and the brawls when really, the game was over as soon as Butler caught the ball.

Nuts.

Murray

10689759_1026502090698675_8373951206739357382_n.jpg

.....Absolutely!....that call came on 2nd and goal from the 1 yard line....Seattle had 3 chances coming, to run it in from 1 yard away.....

Seattle decided to pay forward the gift that the Packers gave them 2 weeks ago.

And that's the end of the season. See you next year! Meanwhile....how Patriots will do the parade thing in Boston? It snows almost every day....But who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!

Game was great, Doritos had the best commercial hands down, tuned away during half time it was just unwatchable.

Game was great, Doritos had the best commercial hands down, tuned away during half time it was just unwatchable.

The music was as good as it can be with simple, catchy, gimmicky songs, but the stage's 3D effects were top notch raising the performance for me to about a B-. I enjoyed Bruno Mars much more myself, his talents are many.

I for one thought it was a great game. Do I wish Seattle had won? of course I do, but they didn't and I'm okay with that. They played a great game, both teams really, nobody ran away with it, just a really great matchup. I couldn't be more proud of the Seahawks, they had a really great season and played some really great football, I feel I got my nickels worth out of them and I cant wait for next season. The take away is proof that defense wins games, that last play there was something youd expect from the legion of boom. The defense delivers.

Congratulations to the Patriots and Patriot fans, you all played a clean game, give your defense a slap on the ass for that game. Well played.

Hey, Go Hawks!

Kinda sorry Seattle didn't win but it was a good game anyway. Cant quite figure out that last Seattle play???????
Congrats to the Pats.
You can count me in the old folks club when it comes to that half time show. Just plain BAD. I agree with you Dennis. Bruno played a really good half time show. I guess that they have to appeal to as many folks as possible when they pick the talent. But what was the deal with those dancing sharks?????? Just plain lame.
Best commercial for me was the Brady Bunch.

The halftime show was schlock, as usual.
It was a great game that lacked the finish to a miraculous finish that should have been.:)
It was a bad play call considering all the other plays that could have been called in that situation.

Tom Brady Super Bowl MVP ? ?

How do they figure that ? ?
He threw 2 interceptions and numerous bad passes.
I know,I know...he broke some records,but if it wasn't for Malcolm Butler. ...and a realllllly bad play call by Bevell,the game more than likely would have been won by Seattle.
I was completely neutral so I didn't care who won,but while watching the game I started hoping Seattle would win and that Chris Matthews would be the M.V.P.

Best Super Bowl ever.
Worst half time show imaginable...

IMHO, ymmv.....etc

The game was hard fought, evenly matched, exciting right to the end. Planning, preparation, and tactical maneuvering on both sides (mainly the Pats though) was superb. Of course a few mistakes were made and that is inevitable. But there were lots of incredible plays and drives. What about the Seahawks driving for a score to tie before half-time in, what was it, something like 30 seconds? And not settling for a field goal. I feel for the Seahawks. Happy for Brady, Belichick and the Pats especially Malcolm Butler.

I thought the half time show was cartoonish. It was colorful and somewhat interesting visually, reminding me of a kaleidoscope at times, but vacant musically. I give Katy Perry credit for getting through a mega-pressure situation. But the show was painful to watch, especially the Missy Elliot portion where I thought the dancing and costumes were pretty awful. Yeah, if I disliked it so much I could have flipped channels and almost did :)

The only logical reason for that last call by the seahawks is, they assumed everyone thought Lynch was getting the ball, and they wanted to surprise the Pats. Had they made the play, they would have been heros! just how it goes.
All in all a great game, probably one of the best ever, had a bit of everything!
A lot of big plays, officiating was mediocre :(

Back
Top Bottom