No Twang this spring!

jaymanaa

RIP 1961-2018
Sorry fellas, and gals, it just isn't in the cards this year. They've got my yard and all my upper property torn up from putting in sewers, Yay! That and I have all kinds of crap going on transitioning from working to retiring. Just thought I'd get the word out, I know some of you travel, so.......
Maybe this summer, or next fall.

That sucks.

I'd offer up to have a KCFest if all are interested. Could do it pretty much any time. I've moved from Olathe to up north near the Legends area so plenty of places to stay and have a few extra bedrooms as well. Just trying to keep this going. Don't have the big yard Mr. Jay does, nor the workbench area, but, we can yell at the golfers as they go by.

I'm in, Kurt. Sounds like it's a good time to give Jay's yard a break. :thumbsup:

I'd suggest posting in the Twangfest Notification Thread which will ping everyone who's subscribed to it. I know I hardly ever make it to Events myself, just stumbled in today.

Maybe even start a new thread so we're not arranging an event in a thread titled "No Event." :rflmao:

I've been working on SPLdb's Atlantic Oracles and hope to have the Triple Stack ready for the next event. All I need is some amplifiers. :rockon:

Oddly, I can't find that notification thread we supposedly made a year or two ago. :idea: The idea was that everyone would subscribe to it, and when there was an event starting up in KC, someone would just post a link there to the thread on the upcoming event, and everyone who subscribed would see it. I wonder if it was an idea that was never implemented. Wouldn't be the first time I didn't finish a project!:dunno:

Hey Tox, what kinds of amps do you need? I just acquired five matching Marantz monoblock amps, 100 wpc. They were taken from model 16's, and are tested and working.

Needless to say, Splat is in!

Jay - I hope you make a good transition to retirement, and a good transition to sewers. I just can't imagine how deep they're going to have to lay the sewer lines if the main sewer line will lie below the road up that long hill...

Hey Jay, I think I have made it to two of your twangs. Thanks for all of the ones you have done already!!!!!!!

Hey Jay
Sorry to hear your not gonna be able to have the twang this spring. I hope they get the construction done in records time.
I always enjoy meeting up with my fellow AK'ers.
Eric

Splat: 100w would be fine. I was thinking of just giving a wattage range and see what people could show up with to power the Stack. I've been running a pair on 40-80W and that's more than enough.

Back
Top Bottom