No WIFI or cell service, music and speaker connection question iPhone

@reydelaplaya

Great suggestion!!! however we and the OP STILL don't know if there are actual music files on the phone, if so then your suggestion is a good one.

In the OP's first post he mentioned that there is not going to be any internet thus no wifi and no celluar service too as the location of the barn seems to be in a pretty rural area.

If the playlist his friend puts on the phone is something she access's from say her iCloud library, a streaming service such as Spotify etal then he and the party goers are going to be bummed out that there wont be any music to play.

@reydelaplaya

Great suggestion!!! however we and the OP STILL don't know if there are actual music files on the phone, if so then your suggestion is a good one.

In the OP's first post he mentioned that there is not going to be any internet thus no wifi and no celluar service too as the location of the barn seems to be in a pretty rural area.

If the playlist his friend puts on the phone is something she access's from say her iCloud library, a streaming service such as Spotify etal then he and the party goers are going to be bummed out that there wont be any music to play.

That was a very good observation pointed out during the thread. Assuming (uh-oh) it’s determined to be a streamed playlist, I do know the Teac CD player can play directly from a USB drive. So in that event, a complete playlist can be saved and played with no internet connection needed as long as it’s been prepared ahead of time. As for if the USB capable receiver can do the same as the Teac, I’m really not sure but I don’t see why it couldn’t. If the OP is interested in the receiver with USB option, most user manuals are either in AKDatabase, HiFiEngine, or on the manufacturer’s website.

Back
Top Bottom