Nominations open for Audiokarma 2018 Member of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all those who have already voted, thanks for the support. I'm seeing a few names which are new to the list, both as voters, and as nominees.
If you haven't voted yet, please give some thought, and send me your choice. I'd like to have a record number of votes, this year.
C'mon, people. Make me work!
If you'd take off that "Thanks, and remember, VOTE EARLY, but just ONCE." rule I'm sure we could keep you real busy. :biggrin:

I would like to add the wish that there will be a MOTY this year who is not already on the list (see the list in the first post of this thread).
As the site grows, the odds favour that outcome. Except, maybe, in your case, Chris.
And, Mister Pig, coop, sty, corral, stable, cote, cage, kennel, crate, aquarium or terrarium, or anywhere else, I care not where the winner lives.

When people do good deeds for others unselfishly, for others to show gratitude, it isn't about popularity its about acknowledging their kindness and willing to help others. I don't think the people that win these things are the type to hold it over others.

Last edited:
I voted. As long as no chicken wins, I will be good with the result. Now if the chickens stage a coup...well that would be a problem. Wait don't chickens already have that...oh wait that is a coop. My bad. Oink oink snort grunt oink.

Cheers
Mister Pig

Spoken like the other white meat:D

I'd like to thank the academy for this honor.
For Steven Spielberg for believing in me.........:rflmao:

All those of you who have voted, thank you for participating.

Turnout is down this year. Please give some thought to someone whom you think is worthy of recognition. Your one vote might make all the difference.

Email your choice to me at luvvinvinyl@audiokarma.org, with MOTY 2018 in the subject line, please.

I would be happy to vote twice to bring up the quantity of votes!

Cheers
Mister Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom