Nor Cal Audiokarma Summit?

santa

Hello Nor Cal AK!
Why are we conspicuously absent from AK type activities?
So much activity and great people here, I think it would be great to get together and do shit like collaborate on projects, help others with theirs, hear members speaker offerings paired with various tube and SS amps and the like.

So, who would be interested in meeting up in or near the SF bay area to spend a day socializing and listening to the gems we all have squirrled away somewhere?

I was in the 2008 AK in Sacramento, it was my first show, lots of fun and great people. Hope we can get a show together. I am more than happy to help.

Cary
Bottlehead Ambassador

I was there too. I could bring my DIY OBs but would need the help of someone's amp set up. My current integrated is to heavy to move.

I'd love to get together somewhere and meet people (never have), but local to the sacramento area would be better for me, however, I'd make the trip if it sounded "cool" and beer or two, etc. was OK. ;)

I would be very interested, however there are those of who take 6 or more hours to get to San fran. Sacramento would be much better for me. I would be willing to bring some tube amplification, and a caddy worth of audio tubes to swap.

I would be very interested, however there are those of who take 6 or more hours to get to San fran. Sacramento would be much better for me. I would be willing to bring some tube amplification, and a caddy worth of audio tubes to swap.

I am still very interested. I just wish we had more that were, so we could plan, even it was more central or northern depending on where most are located.

Is the consensus that it needs to be north of the Bay Area, or around the Bay Area? If we could commit to a location this should be relatively easy beyond that.

Back
Top Bottom