North Carolina anyone?

Thanks to everyone who showed up today. It was great fun . Looking forward to the next event.

Will post some more pictures in a next day or so.

Attachments

• 5B7E68C2-32BB-485E-B6A8-D2AC4154CB32.jpeg
    5B7E68C2-32BB-485E-B6A8-D2AC4154CB32.jpeg
    71.8 KB · Views: 35
  • D501E3AE-65D3-43BF-B953-4359B5798732.jpeg
    D501E3AE-65D3-43BF-B953-4359B5798732.jpeg
    69.2 KB · Views: 34
Looking forward to next meetup
If anyone wants I can provide some equipment that might be of interest- an Otari MX50 and various "master" 15IPS tapes, a RME ADI-2 PRO FS ADC/DAC and a number of other items.
Perhaps listening to digitized LPs/tapes versus the originals might be of some value?
As long as the meeting is in somewhere like Kernersville or even closer to Greensboro, not at 8am or so, and there would be someone to help move the gear from the car it would be OK.
Alas, the ML Montis don't travel well. The turntable and Rogue M180s might be OK.

Welcome to North Carolina.

Colfax NC is a small unincorporated town just west of Greensboro out past the airport hence the confusion. For as small as it is it gets a lot of mention and attention. The big regional farmer's market and some industrial parks are right near it.

Welcome to North Carolina.

Colfax NC is a small unincorporated town just west of Greensboro out past the airport hence the confusion. For as small as it is it gets a lot of mention and attention. The big regional farmer's market and some industrial parks are right near it.
Thanks. We have family near Charlotte so we're looking for a place hopefully 30 min at the most from Charlotte. I flew out there last Dec and liked the area. Hope to make the next NC audiokarma event.

We are currently looking at having the next meet up on either the 4th or the 11th of May. We would like some feedback on either of those dates. So please let me know either by PM or posting here. We are also going to have some tables set up for buy/sale trade. So if you guys have some gear or parts you are looking to get rid of you might consider bringing it along.

Back
Top Bottom