NOS Mullard 12AU7 Quad

mpholland

R.I.P. Michael Sheppard
As usual I'm a bit late to the game. Figured since Bob put up the pair of 12AT7 that I gave him, I should probably put something up myself. This is a guaranteed NOS new quad of IEC/Mullard 12AU7. These are out of a partial, never built Heath kit that I have had for years. The only time they have been out of the box is for one testing (as new on my TV3) and these pics. I am about 99% positive these were made for Mullard by Brimar as they have no etched date code, but the kit was from the early to mid 60's.

Let's start the bidding at 10 bucks and run it through midnight (Pacific time) tomorrow night 12/23. That gives you eastern night owls a few extra hours. I Know it's a short auction, but that's what I get for being fashionably late. BTW, shipping is on me.

003%20%285%29.JPG

Last edited:
Holy Crap, I was getting out because I like Goldear, (don't ask me why) but......:scratch2:

Too bad these end tonight, I don't find out my Bomnus until tomorrow. I guess I could call my boss, would that be tacky? :D

Of course anyone who likes Camaros has to be a good dude. 67 or 68 best year?

Very nice tubes. Mullards go great in my Bottlehead headphone amp. If I hadn't just spent long green on Fostex super tweeters.................

Dave

Payment sent. Let me know what else if anything I need to do. I have a need for 12AU7's with a Hagerman Clarinet on the way and I'll be upgrading the driver boards on the Dynaco MK III's with Tubes4HiFi stuff that use 12AU7's. Happy Holidays to everyone, it looks like a wet not white Christmas here in New York. Thanks, Ron (camaroguy).

Back
Top Bottom