not for everybody but cool cycle none the less

The over-the-road Rascal .

Drive right into the diner.

I'd need some knobbies on mine...and more ground clearance.

Probably have a better chance getting the Yammy or Can Am serviced locally.

I've ridden the CanAm ... fun machine. Big surprise was the footprint on the thing - almost as wide as one of my old Ranger pickups.

And ya, they steer harder than a standard two wheeler, but a whole lot easier than a "classic" trike. You really gotta reach on one of those things when turning a corner or maneuvering in a parking lot.

One bike I've been thinking about is the Suzuki Burgman step thru scooter. Regular bike might be off the table here due to a recent accident.

suzuki%20burgman%20650%2002.jpg

650cc with plenty of power, ABS metered brakes that all work with either the handlebar lever or foot pedal depending on how you set it up, and you can flip a switch for either manual shifting or automatic. Only thing it's missing is a reverse gear - optional that it would beep when it backed up ... ;-}

Last edited:
I've ridden the CanAm ... fun machine. Big surprise was the footprint on the thing - almost as wide as one of my old Ranger pickups.

And ya, they steer harder than a standard two wheeler, but a whole lot easier than a "classic" trike. You really gotta reach on one of those things when turning a corner or maneuvering in a parking lot.

One bike I've been thinking about is the Suzuki Burgman step thru scooter. Regular bike might be off the table here due to a recent accident.

suzuki%20burgman%20650%2002.jpg

650cc with plenty of power, ABS metered brakes that all work with either the handlebar lever or foot pedal depending on how you set it up, and you can flip a switch for either manual shifting or automatic. Only thing it's missing is a reverse gear - optional that it would beep when it backed up ... ;-}
I was considering something like the Bergman when the Scout became available. No regrets.

I saw a two front wheel motorcycle the other day my first impression was WTF? I think standard trikes are lame, except for those old Harley ice cream ones, and this is even lamer. If you want something that won't fall over, get a ragtop.

I've owned half a dozen bikes and logged in tens of thousands of mile and always had the most fun on the little, lithe ones, like my orange and black Yamaha R5. I loved running it around Pittsburgh and down into West Virginia.

Back
Top Bottom