Not The Type Of Sports Thing I Enjoy Posting, But This One Should Be Shared

After reading this, sounds like the bus had the right of way and the semi had a stop sign.
So many lives lost and effected.

Across Canada, fundraisers are being held, for the Broncos' families. They are part of Canada's hockey family.

Even my employer is setting aside the uniform requirements for tomorrow. For the price of a donation to the fundraiser, we can wear a hockey jersey at work, while we drive, in support of families, and as a token of remembrance of those lost.

After reading this, sounds like the bus had the right of way and the semi had a stop sign.
So many lives lost and effected.
Yeah.

I don't think I could count the number of prairie intersections I've driven though that look like that one.

Across Canada, fundraisers are being held, for the Broncos' families. They are part of Canada's hockey family.

Even my employer is setting aside the uniform requirements for tomorrow. For the price of a donation to the fundraiser, we can wear a hockey jersey at work, while we drive, in support of families, and as a token of remembrance of those lost.
Did you hear about the gofundme thing? Last I looked it was over 7 million.
The two women who got it going were on the news the other day, and they were basically saying they'd have been happy if they raised enough to buy the victim's families some coffees. And then it turned out to be enough to pay for their hotel rooms, etc. And then it exploded.

Canada's hockey family is huge. The connections to all who have played over the years to these victims is staggering.

Good on your employer, btw.

The people of Massachusetts feel the pain. Such a tragedy. I saw a segment on the Boston news this morning about people in the area that are putting hockey sticks outside their homes as a sign of solidarity with all hockey families.

RIP to those who have passed, a full recovery for those that are injured.

-Dave

Back
Top Bottom