'Nother NODE2 question

Ol' Ken

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
I am going to hardwire the Node2 to my modem because it doesn't want to work in the wireless mode from either my iMac or HP laptop. In addition the iMac doesn't want to connect when the NODE2 is hardwired either.
Contacted Bluesound and their email suggestions didn't help and the phone was continually busy

So my question is: Is there any difference between 30ft of $15 ethernet cable or the $50.00+ cable

Ol' Ken the Luddite

If you are looking at preassembled cables, then there's no real difference in the two. You would want at minimum a Category 5 cable but I don't think you will gain much from spending more. Amazon has a wide variety of cables in Cat 5, 5e, 6 & 7.

Mark Gosdin

If you are looking at preassembled cables, then there's no real difference in the two. You would want at minimum a Category 5 cable but I don't think you will gain much from spending more. Amazon has a wide variety of cables in Cat 5, 5e, 6 & 7.

Mark Gosdin
Thanks just the answer I need.

Got some cat 6 wire, drilled holes in floor, ran the cable, hooked things up and now I have music from Handcrafted Radio.:)

Back
Top Bottom