Nothing like crashing a Million Dollar Car!

LBPete said:
This stretch of Pacific Coast highway through Malibu is among the most dangerous pieces of highway in the State. It’s two lanes in each direction with no median, a lot of traffic going fast, blind driveways and pedestrians going to the beach. Drunk rich guys in expensive cars kill a lot of innocent people there. At speeds of 160 MPH, this story could have ended in a real disaster rather than a funny story about a jerk crashing his car.

I think he was on that long dead-straight stretch north of Malibu and I think it was some ungodly hour like 3am. He's still a moron, first for wrecking an Enzo, then for the completely ridiculous story he tried to tell the police. He also owns a McLaren SLR, so it's not like he has to walk now...until they remove his license.

I read in the news that the guy in the ferrari is wanted for embezzeling and fraud in Europe and the ferrari he wrecked was reported stolen.
And there never was a Mercedes.
Want to hear the real deal...Ferrari says that they can rebuid the car for $300.000.00.

Regards,
Lonnie

This just gets curiouser & curiouser all the time....Wasn't this Swedish guy the fella in the red shirt who bounded up The Grassy Knoll ?!? Think I've seen him in the background in pictures of Elvis, & I distinctly remember him in Roswell in the late '40s...

With what I've seen of the California gun(shy) laws, this sounds like a dodge to get carry credentials, as permits to carry are pratically unobtainable.

The guy gets classified as a transportstion agency under state law, which then a loophole allows formation of a security wing, with near-police powers. Then they can call it whatever they like, fill out forms, get on the guvvmits anti-terrorism tit. AND pack heat.

But these two mooks drew unwanted attention to themselves by their actions, and this is gonna unravel right in their faces.

Back
Top Bottom