Now booking sleeping rooms for the 2010 AK fest

Grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
Please visit www.akfest.com and click on hotel reservations to book your sleeping rooms. Thanks

grumpy

good night nurse; already?!

I really hope to make it next year -- although I already have 'conflicts' of a reunion and a kid's graduation...

Wholey Flirkin' Snit!! :banana:

We's gettin fancy.

Vacation time reserved, room tomorrow. I'm not pulling a last minute thing like last time :rolleyes:

Pete

I really want to go this year, but it's the weekend before senior finals....I will try to make it...I'd have to fly both ways, methinks....

good night nurse; already?!

I really hope to make it next year -- although I already have 'conflicts' of a reunion and a kid's graduation...

Yeah so you wont have any excuse not to drag your butt too it :)

Man, you guys are WAY behind. I booked mine as soon as Grump made the info available. Highlight of the year!

Just a reminder that you can book your sleeping accommodations now. Thank and see you there.

Don't forget to book them rooms folks !

Kinda funny... the hotel is 3 miles away from my office, but 35 miles away from my home! Either way, I'll attend my first this year. However, I'll commute :D

Remember to book your sleeping rooms.

I really want to go this year, but it's the weekend before senior finals....I will try to make it...I'd have to fly both ways, methinks....

I wish I had ANY other option, when it comes to attending an AK Fest, but the fest is about 7,495 miles (or 12,060 km) away from where I live. :scratch2: A James-Bond-esque amphibious vehicle wouldn't carry enough fuel for the pond crossing, and that long swim-and-run would be way, WAY too hard on my middle-aged body! No, no choice at all... :sigh:

Still hope to make one of these Fests, and while this year is still not entirely ruled out, it's looking difficult right now, as I already have worked booked in (pretty much committed to) for around that time, and I'm not sure how I could get out of it without paying too high a price. Still MIGHT make it, though, but won't know for sure until closer to the time.

Rooms are still available at the fest hotel. Thanks

Grumpy

Back
Top Bottom