NY Blue Mountain Lodge Audio Fest-Peekskill - Saturday, September 15th, 2018

Spring and fall would be great for me. I have to check school dates tho.

That’s a for sure then. It’s early in the semester, so no worries.

I've been crankin tunes all afternoon. Wife's out, made several videos to keep busy on a cold Saturday afternoon.
Love this stuff!
WBGO has been on for 5 hours over here. Probably at a lesser volume level, though. I’ll go check the videos out. Have you ever gone upstairs to hear what is rattling when u crank it?

my 2 cents is that I am definitely in for September, barring any crazy scheduling. I also think a Jersey meet would be a nice add, so those south of the city and closer to Philly can more easily attend.

my 2 cents is that I am definitely in for September, barring any crazy scheduling. I also think a Jersey meet would be a nice add, so those south of the city and closer to Philly can more easily attend.
I'd attend that as well.

So far, only a few responded to the question of a Spring meet at the Lodge. So should I not pursue this, and we'll just have the Lodge for September?

You can send a pm to multiple people...maybe send one out with a link to this thread? Put me down as a maybe depending on date scheduled.

My empty house in SI... Minutes from NJ is still available for free...large and empty rooms...to hear someone from LI suggest Staten Island is a distant place is laughable.. 5 minutes from Verrazano... As many times as you want... Next week? Ok! I can only try! Not sure about the Sept date...

Last edited:
Funny ! Well, the Belt could always have significant traffic, especially as pkwy rebuilding work never ends...

Supercool, How about quarterly shows at your free location ? Any ground level rooms I can wheel a hand cart in ? I have grown to despise stairs...Can you comfortably accommodate ten to twenty or more audio folks at a time ? Traveling audio troubadors...

I think I’ve got the missus convinced to take a trip with me. But it’s gonna cost me a stint at the Woodbury Commons Outlets. :rolleyes:

I think I’ve got the missus convinced to take a trip with me. But it’s gonna cost me a stint at the Woodbury Commons Outlets. :rolleyes:

Good trade. There's even a Bose store there, so at least you'll have something to keep you occupied.

Good trade. There's even a Bose store there, so at least you'll have something to keep you occupied.

I’ll do my penance. :biggrin:
The wife can go shopping while we hang and listen to tunes and drink beer! :banana::beerchug:

I like the way you think. ;) But being unfamiliar with the area, she’d not be amused being cast into the unknown. Even if there was Tommy Hilfiger to be had. :p

Back
Top Bottom