NY Blue Mountain Lodge Audio Fest-Peekskill - Saturday, September 15th, 2018

Glen, I walked around the back & didn't notice any grills. Someone would have to bring one along with charcoal or propane tank. Good luck getting the okay for this.

Glen, I walked around the back & didn't notice any grills. Someone would have to bring one along with charcoal or propane tank. Good luck getting the okay for this.
I’m pretty sure we can grill. I’ll check the permit.

Since most of the New York Crew are probably watching this thread. Anyone going to Value Electronics to hear the Technics SP-10R? I will swing by after as I am heading up to Hudson Valley Hi-Fi in the morning.

Since most of the New York Crew are probably watching this thread. Anyone going to Value Electronics to hear the Technics SP-10R? I will swing by after as I am heading up to Hudson Valley Hi-Fi in the morning.
Cool. Mikes shop is about 45 minutes from Peekskill.

I had wanted to reach out to you to see if you wanted to go but it was super short notice. Next time. Heard the new Luxman 505 at Mikes and I really liked it. Maybe a bit too much!

I had wanted to reach out to you to see if you wanted to go but it was super short notice. Next time. Heard the new Luxman 505 at Mikes and I really liked it. Maybe a bit too much!
Temptation of new toys, oh yes! Was this your first time meeting Mike? He's a great guy, and he's got a fun little shop.
Hope you can make it in September, and maybe there will be another meet or two in between.
Glenn

Temptation of new toys, oh yes! Was this your first time meeting Mike? He's a great guy, and he's got a fun little shop.
Hope you can make it in September, and maybe there will be another meet or two in between.
Glenn

It was. I bought Zacks Totems on BT and went to pick them up along with a Bluesound node 2 for the bedroom system. Had Mike give my Scott a little bench time to verify all was well. Gotta say the setup sounds really good.

It was. I bought Zacks Totems on BT and went to pick them up along with a Bluesound node 2 for the bedroom system. Had Mike give my Scott a little bench time to verify all was well. Gotta say the setup sounds really good.
I bet. Might want to bring it to the Lodge meet if you can make it.

I'm hoping to attend this gathering on 9/15 if my schedule cooperates. It would be my first. I got a basement full of idle gear and speakers that needs a new home. I could put a list together if there's some interest. I'll check back in down the road. What are the hours Glen?

BTW, Mike's a great guy. I'm in there quite often shooting the shit since his shop is in town! He just finished up a Fisher 500C for me. Can't wait to plug that in...

Rich

Hi Rich!

We would love to meet you!
The hours 8am to 4pm give or take.

Regarding selling gear, I will start a thread in Barter Town the beginning of July. To post your gear for sale, you need to be a subscriber for access to BT. It's 25.00 for the year. It helps support the site.

Cheers!
Glenn

Hey all!
We are going to have a DANCE PARTY! :banana::banana::banana:
I extended the time so we can party late into the night! My wife and some friends have been wanting to have a dance party somewhere, and the lodge will be perfect!
I'll obviously be staying to spin some tunes and anyone else that wants to stay is welcome, and maybe bring your wives and girl friends!
We can figure out food, (order pizzas to keep it simple) and have fun!
We have to play the music, no DJ's according the Westchester Parks rules. Should be a fun day and evening!

Edit: The revised permit says we can play music to 10pm, there is a residence nearby.
Glenn

Last edited:
Hi all,

The fest will be here before we know it!
If you plan to attend, please let me know. I want to start a list to keep track of who is attending and has paid.
Should be 15-20 bux to cover rental and order pizzas this time.
Here's my paypal info if you want to pay ahead of time, which is always appreciated!
gddavis@optonline.net

Cheers!
Glenn

Anyone able to drag my butt up there with them? Signed: car-less in New YorkCity.

Anyone able to drag my butt up there with them? Signed: car-less in New YorkCity.
If no-one is passing through the city directly perhaps you could take a train (Metro North Hudson line) from Grand Central to Peekskill area (or other town en route for an AKer) and get picked up from there and dropped off later...

If no-one is passing through the city directly perhaps you could take a train (Metro North Hudson line) from Grand Central to Peekskill area (or other town en route for an AKer) and get picked up from there and dropped off later...
This is true. I’ve met Glenn at this station, so I should have thought of this. Thanks for the brain jump start. And if I have interest in some of my stuff, I’ll rent a small van.

Back
Top Bottom