NY Blue Mountain Lodge Audio Fest-Peekskill - Saturday, September 15th, 2018

Was at peekskill audiofest earlier today, met some great people, listen to some really nice systems, bought some new music (to me). All in all well worth the 4+ hrs round trip drive time. Thank you very much Glenn. See you again at the next one.

My first Peekskill meet. I'd like to thank Glenn for putting it together.
I'd to thank John for driving! Also for intoducing me to a Tesla. I see now where sometime (soon) , I can have a car and a phone smarter than me.
Cool and different stuff. Really a pretty place. Might be nice to get there early next time and explore.
Great seeing everyone. Nice that Tinkerbelle made it.
Plus , weather couldn't have been better.
Great day all and all:thumbsup:

Hey guys, thanks for posting the pics!
Also for helping get the lodge back in shape putting all the cots back in place.
The dance party was a blast as well, About 15 of us danced till almost 11pm!
I sure slept well last night!

Thanks Glenn!
Loved your ebony veneered JVCs!
Had a great drive up from NJ and put some faces with the names.
Interesting gear, and of course, pizza!
-Kent
Hi Kent!
It was a pleasure to finally meet you!
Glad you had a nice time. I really enjoy these meets. The passion exhibited by everyone is great to see and talk about.
Hope to see you at future gatherings.
Glenn

Sorry to have missed it. We came in on a red eye from the west coast that morning after a 10-day trip.

Ugh now I need to find out which album I was playing track 6 of while the Onkyo pair was playing thru the KLH towers. The disc belonged to the owner of the KLH’s and I should have taken a photo of it.

That combo was absolutely fantastic. That Onkyo system really did so much right. And i have never heard KLH's sound so good.

Really great event, although I arrived late as usual and missed all the early morning & noon fun. I enjoyed meeting up again with many of you as well as seeing new (to me) members and putting faces to them. Sorry to have missed those who came earlier and left.

... We need more like this !

A good time was had by all, my friends....

Agreed. We need more of these social events.

Thank you for arranging, Glenn!

Thank you Andy for the help with Frannie's receiver!

Thanks for setting this up, Glenn. Really enjoyed seeing / meeting everyone. Always fun to spend an afternoon with fellow audio / gear geeks. And Chris (@Supercool!), hope the amp and sub serve you well. Your records sound fantastic.

Dan you ROCK....that amp is cute as a puppy and so is the sub....very much appreciated! If I can pick up those NHTs tannerman and I will be discussing, I'm in like flynn, otherwise they live with the Visonic David 7000s behind the recording console when the Westlakes are taking a break...actually that gives me an idea to switch between the 7000's and NHTs...tannerman? ....tannerman?

Tim, I think you were listening to Bruce Cockburn's Futher Adventures of......could be wrong though....if you want to hear another killa Cockburn, check out Humans...great acoustic guitar and ensemble playing. You'll love this, there's a song called Tokyo!

Once again..you guyz made my day..no..week...no..next two weeks...then there's Progstock in Rahway NJ...can't wait!

Last edited:
Dan you ROCK....that amp is cute as a puppy and so is the sub....very much appreciated! If I can pick up those NHTs tannerman and I will be discussing, I'm in like flynn, otherwise they live with the Visonic David 7000s behind the recording console when the Westlakes are taking a break...actually that gives me an idea to switch between the 7000's and NHTs...tannerman? ....tannerman?

Tim, I think you were listening to Bruce Cockburn's Futher Adventures of......could be wrong though....if you want to hear another killa Cockburn, check out Humans...great acoustic guitar and ensemble playing. You'll love this, there's a song called Tokyo!

Once again..you guyz made my day..no..week...no..next two weeks...then there's Progstock in Rahway NJ...can't wait!
Now bidding on a first printing Stealing Fire CD. Thanks for the info.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom