Someone requested that I make a build thread of my O2 amp, so here it is It´s a pretty straight forward build; what took the most time was sorting the resistors (I´m color blind, so I measure them all), and the ceramic capacitors. Some are pretty tiny, it´s hard to see the markings. I ended up measuring them too Some of the solder pads are really tiny, almost as difficult as soldering SMD, except that the parts stay in place while soldering. Unfortunately, the holes in the front plate are drilled wrong; that cost me a lot of time and trouble, soldering the parts at different heights from the board to fit the holes. Only to find out that this way, the front plate and cicuit board don´t fit in the case The seller was very friendly, and doesn´t understand how that could have happenned; a new front plate is on the way Here are a few pictures. I´ll post more with the finished board when the front plate arrives.