Official Grateful Dead Thread

The stereo's cranking Download Series Volume 6 right now

Grateful Dead @ The Carousel Ballroom in San Francisco on 3/17/68

418453760421:300

I'm listening to the Scarlet > Fire from 7-1-85 right now. Maybe the best one ever. Highly recommended.

MrsScramMan2 is a Ratdog fan. I have no problems going to their shows.

I just wish Bobby would turn Mark Karan loose, he is really a good guitar player.

Phil and Bobbie have another year to go on their touring contract. Ratdog and Phil & Friends will be back in 2013.

Wow I'm getting an amazingly high video and audio quality from that Ratdog stream. Nice!

I'm listening to the Scarlet > Fire from 7-1-85 right now. Maybe the best one ever. Highly recommended.

Will have to check this one out. The segue can be liquid on a good Scar>Fire.

I'm a big fan of the 10-2-77 Scar>Fire.

It's playing here right now...:music:

Sweet!!!!!

And the playing ain't too shabby either. They're sounding real tight tonight. Looks like Sammy's gonna do a Loose Lucy.

Yeah I enjoyed that quite a bit. I've actually always enjoyed Ratdog. I don't really listen to them much at home, but over the years I've probably seen RD a dozen times or so, and always enjoyed it a lot live.

Nice thread Mowgli. Have a feeling you and I might have connected (so to speak) out in the ether on one or more occasion... I may have every circa '66 to '88 show cited in this thread, but for me the most cherished are the ones with:

a. Pigpen (I have several Pig-only comps for running, riding, driving, and other activities)

b. Live performances that include the full -- and I mean the whole darned thing) -- "Terrapin Suite". (rare)

Again, cool thread and it's making me think we could also stand to have an...

for me the most cherished are the ones with:

a. Pigpen (I have several Pig-only comps for running, riding, driving, and other activities)

b. Live performances that include the full -- and I mean the whole darned thing) -- "Terrapin Suite". (rare)

Pigpen over Brent 100 out of 100 times :thmbsp:

Do you happen to have a list of shows with complete T Suites?

Nice thread Mowgli. Have a feeling you and I might have connected (so to speak) out in the ether on one or more occasion... I may have every circa '66 to '88 show cited in this thread, but for me the most cherished are the ones with:

a. Pigpen (I have several Pig-only comps for running, riding, driving, and other activities)...

:thmbsp::thmbsp::thmbsp:

I'll always be thankful that Pigpen was still an integral part of the show the first time I saw the Grateful Dead late winter of 1971. He threw down a kickass Lovelight that night.

Back
Top Bottom