Official "What did you get for christmas thread"

My list:

Let It Be Naked CD

Concert for George DVD

Judith Owen cd (thanks to my Secret Santa)

DVD player for the bedroom

bunch of clothes

cash

... and like some others, the joy of watching my daughter get her own cell phone and my son getting his new bike...

it all adds up to a great Christmas!

Slab

The platform is Bubinga! It's a real nice camera/movie recorder. I'm reviewing Christmas morning [again]. Hope everyone's was special. For me, it was one of the best I can remember. I just need to work on my cinematograghy skills! MikE

""San Diego Charger game jersey / Tim's Mullard gz32 / AK Secret Santa gift. MikE ""

your lucky you are not a Rams fan,,,,Marshall Faulk's game jeseys go for like 2K....:cry:

Mine was from the 1994 [SB] season. A third string LB. But 51 is one of my favorite numbers. You don't see many big name star jerseys. Where can you buy the MF jersey?

MikE

At the Rams web site....they are offering players jerseys...some are cheaper than others...cheapest I think its like 600 bucks....But I would only want Warner or Faulk, or maybe Bruce or Holt,,,or old times Jackie Slater or Youngblood...

:uzi: for cristmas i got the suport of my family in my up comming deployment to iraq thanks for the support dad

reel 2 reels' son

Bullseye, there are many veterans here who will be wishing you a safe journey and praying for you and your family. Here's to wishing you a safe and quick year.

Ohhhhhhhhhh Boy!!!.........Now I'm a proud pappy....I got my kid on here too.......from Hawaii.......:D

Hoo-Ahh to the 25th infantry division!!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

:thmbsp: up to R2R and bullseye!

Be safe and keep your head down bullseye, you'll be in our thoughts and prayers.

-Dave

I can post this now I have it working and not locking my computer
up.
I got a cd/dvd writer for the computer.
A dvd, Nightwish "From Wishes To Eternity" live
Albert King / SRV In Session SACD :cool:
Another DSOTM SACD
My annual 49er calander, a 49er Sweatshirt, and 49er cap.
Some snacks
And my SecReT SaNta IC's and gift card. :)
I'm happy, but not as much as Reel 2 Reel and bullseye!

Carl

One of the best 49er pregame's this year was after serving
double duty overseas, they had the National Guard medical
evac. unit from Le Moore and representation of all service branches.
The 49er's flew in the N.G,'s families to be there for the celebration on the field. Just thought I'd share that, it was
fun and a nice thing for them to do.

Carl:

How do you like that Albert King/SRV SACD?

I have a copy on regular CD on loan from the library and find it very tasty (and burnable!)

Andy,
I like it a lot and the SACD layer is excellent! I haven't given it a critical listen yet though.
A real surprise to me was the Kinks "Low Budget" MFSL gold SACD. That is a true audiophile disc, incredible sound! Haven't
played the cd layer yet.

Carl

bullseye...you make me proud. My Wife, daughter and myself are indebted to you.

thank you...and be safe!

Dan, Cheri & Emelia

whoa...I got a new car!

had a terrible accident 7 Dec, 2003, at about 820am EDT, and my truck was wiped out (but I walked away with little or no brusies. A week later after my insurance company wrote off the old one, I had to buy another set of wheels...Mazda 6i, 2003, 4-door, in blue. My birthday (10 Dec) and Xmas present.

:rockon:

I thank all of you for your best wishes and suport,
its the small things like this that can keep people moving even through the hardest situations I'll do the best i can to post from over seas everybody deserves to know what's goin on and where our tax dallers are going

I'll be out rollin on the blessed hell ride
:stupid: :withstpd:

I got to watch my son thoroughly enjoy himself, I'm a happy dad :)

Yo Bullseye, keep your head down and your powder dry, God bless America and kick some ASS !!!

John

Yes, The best to you bullseye! It would be great if you could post
from over there!

Carl

Well, Santa 'Paul' got his self a new CD-RW/DVD player. One of the CD burners in my workstation (a better-than-average SCSI burner) decided it was time to meet that big guy at the computer graveyard in the sky.

The new burner (like I only have 3 already) is fast and, well, new. Isn't that what Xmas is all about? :D

Dewalt 3/8th's drill
Craftsman 3hp Shop Vac
Hand-me-down Air compressor and Porter Cable nail gun
Discwasher LP Cleaner
AC/DC live and The White Stripes on new 180 gram pressings
Kloss Tivoli table radio
1961 NOS Amperex Bugle Boy tubes for my Scott Nixon cdp. (from my AK Secret Santa!!! - pics / post to come)
$$$, probably will go straight to property taxes
Levi's and all the necessities - underbritches, socks, t shirts

It was TOO much this year, everyone was WAY too generous.

Cheers,
Russ

"It was TOO much this year, everyone was WAY too generous."

Too true cuz from what I've read you are a bad boy ;)

Back
Top Bottom