OH Goody a box arrives

My smiles been turned upside down

Now im just............well grumpy !

I'd be pissed...Hell, I am pissed in your behalf! So what's the deal with people who pack stuff like that? Careless attitude? Laziness? Stupidity? All the above? :bash: So, just how bad is it?

Nope Cal but what can ya do

Somehow it only managed to bend one side of the case with it sticking through the box for a few thousand miles.

As bill clinton once said " i feel your pain". was this an ebay deal? god its getting to be a real pain in the a**. I just got another negative from a guy who won my auction and wanted me to ship the items overseas COD. Is this guy an idoit or what? I emailed him four different times and never got a reply. jerks like that deserve a negeative. the guy who packaged your unit needs brain surgery, not to fix a problem, but to see if a brain is between his ears. I think some of these people are so glad they sold there old "junk" they really don'e care how it gets to us. does the unit function properly and was the description accurate? time to stop ranting, sorry about that, where are the blood pressure pills when you need them.

Nope was not an ebay thing. Its a Teac AN-300 Noise reduction unit. I got it cuz I liked all the meters

I have one of those also for the same reason. I bought it about 20 years ago - gave it to a friend 10 years later - he gave it back to me about 6 months ago. Looks good but when I hook it up I can't hear any difference. I also have a few of the 180's that have the blue-tinted meters - thinking of "down-sizing" to just 2 big meters.

wjahn5 said:
Looks good but when I hook it up I can't hear any difference.
It's Dolby B, thus double-ended NR. Gotta record with it 'n play back.
vinAd73TeacANAX.jpg

Last edited:
Recording/playback/you name it - not a heap of a difference. Could be it's just the one I have. Haven't had time to test the 180's yet so that will let me know if it's a Teac problem or a hearing problem!

Awful shipping like this definitely warrants negative feedback...packing and shipping is key with audio stuff...

I stopped buying from ickbay awhile ago, and will only deal with people I know, or people from this forum, and one or two others. Even then, I've been less than satisfied with some people's performance along the shipping line.

Bad pack

Cant be as bad as this (LOL)

Somone sent me a ATX PC case in a box, No foam, No paper, no protection at all.. I returned it in the mail the next day when my paypal funds were
refunded.. The case was all scratched up.. The left side of the case has a dent in it the size of a baseball.. I couldnt tell if the dent was before shipping or during..

Then the shipper said that was the first item like that he ever sent in the mail.. I said thats ok,,, But they need acking just like anything else..

pillows for packing???????????????

can i tell you the story about the college kid Or professor that sent me a pair of hpm60 pioneers from the u of tennesse? with pillows to pad the speakers and most of his leftover boxes and not much packing sent him private email asking for actual shipping charges for refund but no reply not much else and charged me 75$ for shipping i think he was called sir ram-me- alot because thats the way i felt about it .needless to say he had god on his side a little when he sent the package :thumbsdn: minor veneer peelingis all i still haven't left him feedback because it probably wont be pretty and he will probably retaliate.

Back
Top Bottom