Oh Man!

CarlV

Lunatic Member
I've got 5 spots on bye this week! Got something pieced together
finally. I sure hope Brees doesn't repeat Monday night! :nerd:

Carl

Five byes

Jeeez Man. Did you see that coming or do you have players you refuse to let go? This is my toughest bye week as well: KC DEF and T.Green/E.Kennison. But I pieced something together last weekend... we'll see. Good luck boys :uzi: MikE :starwars:

Well, I got too much going on to get into picking up players, not that I've done well at it in the first place. So I just grabbed a kicker and will go with what I got rather than make more bad
swaps.

Carl

ProAc switch your starters dude

You've got three starters that are sitting :yikes: :yikes: MikE

I pieced something together last weekend

I guess it all worked out for me. I grabbed Q.Carter and T.Glenn, and even though my QB had a poor day they hooked up for a TD which was enough to save me. I was mulling over which of my WRs to start and as luck would have it I guessed right by sitting Boston and Smith. You can research :screwy: all you want but you still need a dose of luck come game time. :para: :stupid:

MikE

Man it really hurt me not have P. Holmes playing this week :(

My gawd damm kickers are really pissing me off, whichever one I usually pick to play the one that's benched is the one who scores a ton of points! :mad:

Just think Thor, maybe in a couple weeks you can party with Grumpy and me in the cellar!:pity:

Carl

Originally posted by THOR
My gawd damm kickers are really pissing me off, whichever one I usually pick to play the one that's benched is the one who scores a ton of points! :mad:

Welcome to Fantasy Football, bud!

I hate it when you second guess everything and it all blows up in your face. From now on I'm going with my guts (should have played Favre and benched Dillion in another league) and letting whatever happens happen

Second Guessing

Being no stranger to sports wagering I'm familiar with the second guessing process. That said, I've been damn fortunate - given my over analyzing nature - to not overthink. I believe most of my "guesses" have been correct. Imagine that. I'll say this, fielding a starting rotation against "regular guys" is easier than betting on Vegas. MikE

Damn Jon

Where the hell did you come from. Last I looked you were losing and then [bam] you've tried my point total. Must be nice starting Culpepper! Those guys are stacked, and they got beat!? MikE

Back
Top Bottom