Oh no not another Monday Night nailbiter

ProAc_Fan

Addicted Member
I'm in the hole but I've got 3 guys playing tonight. I'll need a miracle to stay on top now. :yes: I know Thor will be pulling for me though so that makes it a little easier. :thmbsp:

Mike

Huh???

You're down like 1.5 pts to a win because Lightning got the royal shaft from his players (5 guys scoring less than a point a piece :wtf: ). If we both win, you're 28 points down but are playing a QB, his receiver (love those 2x points there) and the only kicker in the league with a touchdown pass this year ????

And they're playingthe defenseless KC Chiefs???

What's to wory about??? :dunno:

I wish I could more accurately express my sarcasm in my posts but its just not possible. :yes: BTW I am kind of pissed off I forgot to put LT and his 17 points back in the lineup. :thumbsdn:

Mike

Sweet!
Your boys came up short and I'm back as top dog this week :banana: :banana:

I also notice that a certain large fonted friend is in the middle of a colossal collapse and could miss the playoffs. With me and Dingus as the last two teams before the playoffs, Thor better bring his best stuff the next 2 weeks :yes:

Dang it ! Thought i could of pulled out another win this week.

I am certainly struggling :( all my crappy players played like all pros for 6 weeks straight and now there true colors are showing :yes:

thor, quit complaining, that should be left for me :). Right now I've got P.Holmes sitting out, no more RB's available, five of my players this week put up crap for points, AND it seems like most every week the team I am playing has their game of the year. Heck I've got third most points and I've got a losing record. Until this past week I was points leader and was no better than .500.

BTW, when do the playoffs start and how many teams make the playoffs.

Yep, I've lost most of my good drafted players to IR. Also lost 3 games in a row by less than 10 points total. Everybody makes the playoffs, just only the
2 top teams actually matter. Season's over for me but I've pieced a team
back together that can score a few points again which is part of the fun.

Carl

grumpy said:
Dang it ! Thought i could of pulled out another win this week.

Sorry Grumps, but someone had to win. :D I tried to help you by benching Pittman on Sunday! :yikes: And if I would have known Deion Branch was going to have the game he did last night, he'd of been in there too. Look out for the Mighty Moose! :yes:

Retro

CarlV said:
Yep, I've lost most of my good drafted players to IR. Also lost 3 games in a row by less than 10 points total. Everybody makes the playoffs, just only the
2 top teams actually matter. Season's over for me but I've pieced a team
back together that can score a few points again which is part of the fun.

Carl

Destiny is in my own hands. I get to kick ProAc's butt this week and TeeRex's next week. It took me a while to catch on to the scoring system and how things worked in this league, but after winning my last 4 in-a-row and knocking off THOR (my pleasure), Double Trouble, and a few less notables (Grumpy, heh, heh), I get to make up for my two opening season losses and use at least one of wins for the tie-breaker! :yes: :yes: :yes:

The Mighty Moose

Last edited:
Playoffs are for the top 8 teams, so not everybody gets in.

Could lead to some real crucial matchups, because there are only 2 weeks left and 4 spots left. The teams with * by their names are in, 7-4 or better, and I think only Bear at 1-10 is out.

Playoffs start Wk 14 and the championship is Wk 16, so watch your matchups and play your best point producers :yes:

BTW, W/L record is #1 ranking, but points follows it @ #2, so score as much as you can. Lightning has a ton of points, so if he wins, he'll leap frog a bunch of guys with the same record.

Last edited:
Hey Retro I just studied your lineup and I must say I was underwhelmed. I could barely recognize half those clowns. Let's just say I'll sleep like a baby now. :) :yes:

Mike

ProAc_Fan said:
Hey Retro I just studied your lineup and I must say I was underwhelmed. I could barely recognize half those clowns. Let's just say I'll sleep like a baby now. :) :yes:

Mike

Hey Mike,
It'll be my pleasure to introduce you to them this week! :yes: Man, it sure looks like a bunch of your guys will be playing some tough defenses this week, you know, tough match-ups, you might want to consider a few line up changes in that regard. Good luck this week, you'll need it. :yikes:

Retro

Nice to see other people talking smack for a change :yes:

Your both just lucky you don't have to face me this week :naughty:

RAWHRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Thor.............

Randy's back........

And I've got Reuben Droughns facing the mighty Oakland run defense.

I guess we need a smiley for an

Ass Kickin'

but these will do!

:butt2: :butt2: :butt2: :butt2:

Hey Retro did you catch any of the 4 TD's from McGahee or the 2 from LT or the 3 FG's Vinaterri kicked today??? I believe Crumpler scored a TD as well. Now if only Owens would have gotten off his duff and done something. :yes:

Mike

Yep, with scoring like that there's not much I can do. Usually 70+ points will win most games, but obviously not this one. Good job, and hopefully I'll be able to get some revenge in the playoffs. One more thing, the sun even shines on a dog's butt every once-in-a-while! :D :yes: :naughty:

Retro

Back
Top Bottom