Ohm Walsh 2

Speakerbox

Today I spotted a pair of Ohm Walsh 2 speakers. They JUST got them in.
They are not for sale yet. And havent been tested yet.
I told them to call me, when they are ready to sell.

Whats a good price for a working pair?

Pros?
Cons?
Overall?

Thank you!

They sound great. If around $150 to $200 and you can afford that, get them. You can still break even at that price. Though some areas of the country have the price going much higher.

I’d say anything up to $300 is a good price for them.

They look good, they’re easy to place, and they have a unique open airiness to their sound. Jazz and other acoustic music sounds great on them. They’re still supported by Ohm. You can call them up and talk with the owner, John, himself. Lots of upgrades available for them, although they’re not cheap.

But they’re not the best at rock, electronic, or other high impact music. They just don’t hit hard. That’s not what they were made for.

There's a pair listed here on CL for $300, it says twelve days, but I've been flagging them for longer than that.

i agree up to $300 is a good price if the cabinets are in very good condition. the 2's also have cloth surrounds so you wont need to refoam them which is a plus

With a god amp or receiver they sound great ,with proper placement they disappear as a sound source with good imaging and a wide sweet spot ,and they can do rock and electronic with tight accurate bass but if you are looking for a lot of bass look elsewhere but if you can get them for 300 that is good and they are worth about 750 in trade for newer updated models that go way deeper in the bass department.

Back
Top Bottom