Ohms Walsh 2 for $30

MER71

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Just pick these up, off Let Go. $30. Haven't finished running around. Quick pic.

Attachments

• 20180115_111633.jpg
    20180115_111633.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 106
Mighty score.
Check the internal bracing at the bottoms. It seems they originally used hot melt :crazy:.

They look glorious in the bed of your filthy pickup bed. For a couple bucks you can get a moving blanket to protect veneer. If/when you resell please for God’s sake don’t use those pics in your listing. Congrats none the less.

They look glorious in the bed of your filthy pickup bed. For a couple bucks you can get a moving blanket to protect veneer. If/when you resell please for God’s sake don’t use those pics in your listing. Congrats none the less.

Relax Francis. I had just dumped a load of junk at the waste facilities. Theses come up unexpectedly. Couldn't just say no and walk away.

Who’s Francis?? I call it like I see it. My wagon has a carpeted bed but I still lay a blanket down when transporting speakers. At least it wasn’t raining when you picked those up.

Who’s Francis?? I call it like I see it. My wagon has a carpeted bed but I still lay a blanket down when transporting speakers. At least it wasn’t raining when you picked those up.

I take you never saw Stripes. What don't you understand about unexpectedly. No plans. Unprepared. You don' walk away because you don' have a blanket.

^^^ mesh they are 2’s. I’ve had 2&4’s and thought they were decent but quickly sold them after acquiring the real Walsh speaker. Ohm F & A’s are the real deal. All the other walsh models look similar but have traditional drivers with el cheapo tweeters

I am a prepared sole. I always carry 200.00 cash on me and have blankets and toolbox with rope and bungys along with other things like panty hose for when a belt breaks. So I recommend keeping a blanket and a tarp in your truck seeing as you don’t have a cover over bed. Luckily it wasn’t raining or you would have some water stain ohms.

I am a prepared sole. I always carry 200.00 cash on me and have blankets and toolbox with rope and bungys along with other things like panty hose for when a belt breaks. So I recommend keeping a blanket and a tarp in your truck seeing as you don’t have a cover over bed. Luckily it wasn’t raining or you would have some water stain ohms.
Cut the guy some slack . Not every one is a boy scout like you . At least he had the know to grab them . If they are working properly the will send the Vandys into the garage .

Ok. I’ll cut him slack. At least he was prepared enough to have 30.00 in his pocket. Not many people today even have that. The candy is a better all around speaker hands down.

Nice and the surrounds are cloth on those so you shouldnt need to redo those. i dont carry around blankets in my pick up either

Ok. I’ll cut him slack. At least he was prepared enough to have 30.00 in his pocket. Not many people today even have that. The candy is a better all around speaker hands down.

I had compared a pair of Vandy 2ce to my Ohm 2.2000 s in my room the Ohms were more satisfying .

Well that is what makes this hobby fun. Everyone’s ears are different. Did you have the proper stands for the vandys. I have been inside both speakers and vandys use better drivers and cabinet construction as well as crossover complexity.

Well that is what makes this hobby fun. Everyone’s ears are different. Did you have the proper stands for the vandys. I have been inside both speakers and vandys use better drivers and cabinet construction as well as crossover complexity.

No I raised them with some books . As for the Vandy having a more complex crossover it needs it being a 3 way . The Ohms are a 2 way . The Ohms have no business sounding that good .

Vandy’ 1’s are 2 way and still have elaborate crossover. Given proper amplification and setup vandy’s Would win hands down with my ears at least.

I'd have to agree with "Francis" :) and I would've made room inside the truck. Taking the cans off would've given you enough room to bring them inside. I had a pair back in the day and they're more deserving than bouncing around unsecured in the bed of a pickup. Nice grab for $30 and the 2's also don't have the foam surrounds to go bad like the 4's do.

Back
Top Bottom