Ok, I have a complaint

Don

Now that we have the new board I have 14 forums that I feel the need to constantly "scan" to keep on top of things.

With AU there was only one ...the vintage forum. Everything vintage was in there. We didnt need a seperate forum for speakers, TT's, tube audio ...

I'm overwhelmed and befuddled now!

How do you guys deal with this?

At the top of the first page is a link for check new posts, use it, read new posts, use the back button you may have to click it several times if you post to get back to your original list of new posts, when you are done, go to first page and click view new posts again and make sure there are no new ones, then when you are sure you have read them all and there are no new ones go to bottom of first page and click the mark all posts as read link and now when you come back and check again later you will only see new posts.

Phew, thor that sounds like almost as much work as going through the 14 forums one by one :D :p:

Thanks I will try it.

You don't even have to read all of the posts, just to get the new ones. It will only pick up the posts done since you were last here, with about a 10 minute or so window after you leave the sitebefore the old "new" posts disappear.

Don,

That's why I posted this on day 2 of the forum - it became clear that there was going to be life in the other forums too, so I wanted you all to get up to speed a.s.a.p.

http://66.221.25.117/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=56

I would have to say I am REALLY enjoying the new forums ... if it is possible, I am enjoying the camaraderie (sp?) here more than at AU!!

walt thanks ...I couldn't read em all and I must have missed that one. I like this new post thing. Much easier.

Back
Top Bottom