oldgringo - Welcome to the Five Digits Club!!!

Fun fact ... in the world of the Simpsons, the only characters with five digits are God and Jesus ...

1D274907421932-today-simpsons-25-141211-god.today-inline-large.jpg

Just thought I'd share ... <G>

Thanks 'guys'!

Even a year ago, I didn't expect to make it to this 'post-count'. I 'heretofore' [:D] have not put great store in how many posts I make; but I now note that my last two hundred posts have been by far the fastest in my time participating on AK [Nov. 2007]. AK has value. It's very true that on AK, much can be learned from dedicated members about our [great] 'audio' hobby. But I've found, over time, that an even greater value here, is our general readiness and willingness to share a little of ourselves with one other.

Thank you to those who have befriended me! Thank you to those who put up with me!! And thank you to everybody, for the opportunities I get from you to learn more about life!!! :thumbsup:

Cheers, Dave / og

WooHoo!
Way to go Dave, a fine AKer, friend, & ole kiddie in the classroom! :)
Keep those fingers limber!

Rome

yay Dave!!
Thanks for all you do here and "out and about" ...

Thanks 'guys'!

Even a year ago, I didn't expect to make it to this 'post-count'. I 'heretofore' [:D] have not put great store in how many posts I make; but I now note that my last two hundred posts have been by far the fastest in my time participating on AK [Nov. 2007]. AK has value. It's very true that on AK, much can be learned from dedicated members about our [great] 'audio' hobby. But I've found, over time, that an even greater value here, is our general readiness and willingness to share a little of ourselves with one other.

Thank you to those who have befriended me! Thank you to those who put up with me!! And thank you to everybody, for the opportunities I get from you to learn more about life!!! :thumbsup:

Cheers, Dave / og

I am so glad that you're keeping on participating in our community, Dave. Many thanks for making AK such a great place!

Back
Top Bottom