Olympic Blood Tests

Ol' Ken

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
6IiEYYzZSpsprwQXlwQkNGd7u5Ctn_ocJP9qQHX0KFFEhEnm0gVVUMg9krK_fVR_JKVJICWRFch7t007xSlWyMM92f5nfJExUhei3p_zruyl7CN0DlLH8aj9i5aUmkP3eZppQlmg69kvzIyXVlMxmBhVH-ziq0EFbG0iiE3zqWvcdJdk5y9no99CSOVyB_Td9vyh2Lw=s0-d-e1-ft

Sans the Russian contestants, I have zero interest in the 2016 (so-called) olympics. And don't think contestants representing other nations aren't doped up as much, if not more.

I'll be watching as much as I normally would, it would take a lot more than that to spoil my enjoyment of said Olympics. That doesn't mean I'm not saddened for the rest of the athletes of the World who won't get the fullest competition in their respective sports. The tests for the other athletes are likely to be more closely scrutinised this time, as we now know some countries have found ways around the checks, let's hope it is properly policed this time.

Last edited:
Russians are back in the mix. Amazing what a phone call from a checkist can accomplish.

I feel sorry for anyone going to Brazil for the Olympics....

That country can not keep tourists safe !

I remember when pros were allowed to compete in the Olympics. Ruined it for me.
Slick commercials and all, I started rooting for the other nations just because.

Anyone remember when the US beat the Russian Bear in hockey in 1980?
THAT was a real Olympic event.

Back
Top Bottom