Olympus Pen E-PL1

Awesome pic :yikes:

That picture "It Might Rain", was just selected for the August picture on the Cirrus Visual calendar (though they cropped the heck out of it). They picked another photo of mine for the back cover too...this one..
P9220549_50_51_fused.jpg

Last edited:
Dang it, Neal, I'm headed over to Bozak Valley for some shootin'. Expect a knock at your door for photog lessons. ;)

Man, look at those colors :eek:...very nice. Do you know anything about the geology there? Obviously a lot of iron oxidation, but what is the base rock?

The E-PL1 was in an art filter mode....so the colors are greatly exaggerated. There is lots of red sandstone here. And "Pikes Peak" granite. Which is very porous and prone to break down. Water gets in, freezes, the water expands and busts open the Granite. Over and over until the rock becomes pebbles smaller than gravel.

Very nice work, Neal. What a great little camera, ain't it? It will be part of my gear when I retire and hit the road this summer for some much needed photo opportunities and R&R. Both film and digital will be part of my workflow. Keep up the nice work.

Back
Top Bottom