Once again AK doesn't work.......

I have Comcast.
Started yesterday, slow loading, no loading, freezing up. Can't get on AK, no avatars, no emojis, can't post. I took my IPAD to my mother's house in Massachusetts, she has Comcast also. Same problems there. I used her home computer to log in, same problems with that. Must be some sort of Northeast regional problem. I have no idea. Right now if I hit Post Reply it looks like it's loading, then nothing happens, only it actually did post, but never shows it posts.

Working well here in Florida, And I have to say it has been working well since the last upgrade, prior to that they had their share of problems.

Different locations ,different speeds....
Rx41kZl.jpg

Having issues here, not with site speed or anything like that, more someone has something in barter town that I really really want but can't afford ... That and it's probably 110, not 220.

OK, not trying to trash AK, maybe it was a regional thing. I jump on during the day from 5 different devices, but for a few hours they all were sloooowwwwww or not connecting at all.
I will assume the problem has gone away, because now it is working fine, but sometimes.....!

I haven’t noticed any problems for a very long time. I have been on a lot since this thread started last Thursday and have actually been looking, Laptop, iPhone, iPad and Kindle, all great. My Kindle is slow but that’s normal, it’s old and doesn’t have enough memory.

I haven’t noticed any problems for a very long time. I have been on a lot since this thread started last Thursday and have actually been looking, Laptop, iPhone, iPad and Kindle, all great. My Kindle is slow but that’s normal, it’s old and doesn’t have enough memory.
Ditto.

Back
Top Bottom