One Enzo made into two..Yes!..No?

madpioneer

You could add the caption to the below picture...."Honest Officer I was not speeding...Reallly!

Attachments

• Ferrari wiped out 2.JPG
    Ferrari wiped out 2.JPG
    113.6 KB · Views: 61
Maybe old news but its in the February 2007 issue of Automobile.
Like the title implies... "HIGHLIGHTS OF THE YEAR"

Real shame, one of a few in the world. I believe that it turned out he had scammed the car from England and never paid for it or something to that effect. And then blamed the accident on an imaginary friend who's last name he did'nt know.

originally posted rickr15 by Real shame, one of a few in the world. I believe that it turned out he had scammed the car from England and never paid for it or something to that effect. And then blamed the accident on an imaginary friend who's last name he did'nt know.

See I know nothing of this? I just saw the pic in the mag. I know there is a very cool wrecked exotic site on the web.
Since I have not watched any television programming in 4 years or ever read the newspaper the only things I stumble across are on the net.
I isolate myself pretty well.
So if its old news sorry! But maybe some hermit like me never knew about it?:scratch2:

Imaginary friend...LOL :headscrat :drunk:

rickr15 if you have a link or have more of this story I would love to hear it.:yes:

Thanx!
Funny and a sad story at the same time...
People with too much money..:scratch2: no wait not enough money.. or something....

I was weeding out my stack of old CES brochures and I came across one for Gizmodo.

That one is a keeper.

Back
Top Bottom