One of the best drum solos ever!

You're definitely not too stupid, HK.

Someone on AK told me how to do it.

When you're watching a video on YouTube, there's an 'address' showing in the top bar. Put the mouse pointer at the end of the address, in the bar. Right click the mouse, it will be highlighted in blue. Click on 'copy' in the little window that pops up.

Come back to AK, to post a reply, or start a thread. At the top of the post box, there's a 'toolbar'. Click the icon that looks like two floppy discs, it's supposed to look like sections of film. It's called 'media'. A new window comes up. Put the pointer in the blank, right click the mouse again, and click 'paste'.

Give it try, if you have trouble, we'll try again.

:thumbsup:

That guy knows his way around a drum set.

Yes Chris, Hiseman is one of my favorite progressive rock drummers. I just picked up Colosseum's first lp "Those Who Are About to Die Salute You" from '69 just last week. The s/t album by "Tempest" with Holdsworth is always in rotation as well as Jack Bruce's "Songs for a Tailor".

Das ist ubegewohnliche (passed wunderbar)!

Right up there with Sandy Nelson, Gene Krupa and all the drummer greats since their times.

A drummer is far more than a guy who hangs around with musicians...he is the heart of the band. LTMT

Q

Das ist ubegewohnliche (passed wunderbar)!

Right up there with Sandy Nelson, Gene Krupa and all the drummer greats since their times.

A drummer is far more than a guy who hangs around with musicians...he is the heart of the band. LTMT

Q
I love Wunderbar! They make great bologna. Are we talking about the same thing? Lol

I searched on the forum and found this thread, I was thinking earlier today about my two favorite drummers and I like different types of music so I’m not saying they are the best I don’t want to open that can of worms I just really like these two a lot and everyone has there own preferences which is cool, I remember Bill Bruford from Yes in the early days and then he joined King Crimson it just so happens my favorite Yes albums has Bill on the drums and my favorite King Crimson albums has Bill on drums, Now I know Bill wasn’t on In the Court of the Crimson King which is also one of my favorite albums by KC. Also Keith Moon from The Who was one that I really liked a lot Quadrophenia and Who’s Next are probably my favs from The Who. Anybody else want to give some of there favorites I think it would be fun and interesting of other people’s responses.

Back
Top Bottom