One Thing You May Not Know About Me Is ___________ ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽

tybrad

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
This is a simple game and all you have to do is make a sentence that people don't know about you. It's sort of about getting to know each other just a little better so keep it true and civil, within the local zoning laws. :D

I like to PLAY! Like a kid- climb trees, run for no reason, fly kites, swing on a swing set and scramble around when I'm out on trail runs.

Last edited:
I keep 3 weeks worth of work clothes in case getting laundry done becomes a problem which it sometimes does. Idk if that's of interest to anyone. :dunno:

I have a condition that most people call OCD or obsessive compulsive disorder. I call it OCDM or obsessive compulsive defense mechanism. Although it can be a PITA at times, it has saved me a lot of heartache over the years. In the past 16 months, I have checked the trucks and trailers many times and often found things that could have created a nightmare for us if not caught.

I'm 41 years old and still love to skateboard. I'm not as brave as I used to though, getting hurt takes way longer to recover. Here is the one that I carry in my car all the time and it has also been a huge help when moving old consoles :D.

15082546129291860415360.jpg

I hope it's okay that I'm posting more than one thing as this post makes 3.

I have a fondness for nice clothes, especially Ralph Lauren. I have several articles of his including 4 polo shirts, 2 t-shirts, a sweater, a sweatshirt, a pair of boots and pairs of dress socks. I have some clothes by other such brands like Nautica, U.S.P.A., and others. I started buying these clothes at T.J. Maxx and Ross last year in Denver. The prices are way below retail. I only get to wear them on weekends and in places like Denver and New Braunfels, TX where there are places to wear them to. It's nice to have them now that I only have me to clothe.

My best friends, when pressed, will admit that at first they thought I was a complete asshole. Apparently I'm an acquired taste.

I enjoy history, especially military history. I like to read about it and watch documentaries about it. Unfortunately, it's difficult to discuss here, even in the off topic forums, because you can't really separate history and politics. :(

-Dave

Back
Top Bottom