Onkyo 10-352 tweeter

Michael T.

I have a vintage pair of onkyo fusion av s-89 tower speakers. I can find zero information on them anywhere. I have a tweeter that is not working, P.N. 10-352. I have searched the internet for several days and have found no reference to this number. I can find 10-354, which my towers also have but that does me no good.

So if anyone has any information on the S-89 speakers that would be nice, but more importantly it would be great if someone could point me to a source of the 10-352 speakers.

Thanks for your time.

I have a pair of S-93s that I bought new back in '88 and have been dragging around the country ever since. I like them, but like your speakers, they're a bit of an enigma. If you want exact replacements, Ebay is probably your best bet. You may have to wait, though (been waiting a year for a Wharfedale 10" woofer.) If waiting isn't in the plan, I'd check with the folks at Parts Express or Simply Speakers to see if they have a suitable replacement. Before I did any of that, I'd throw the tweeter in question on an ohm meter to make sure it's truly dead, and that it's not a crossover component causing the problem.

Thank you for your response. I have determined that it is the speaker. Finding a suitable match has been difficult mainly because I'm not 100% sure I'm measuring the size of the tweeter correctly, it is a dome style tweeter. I believe it is 1" but no other 1" tweeter I've found has a housing as large as mine. I'm not in a big hurry since the speaker has another tweeter (they are 4 way) this may actually be refered to as a mid tweeter.
Again I appreciate your information.

Last edited:
Well, I found an Onkyo Fusion AV S-19 center channel speaker on eBay which has the tweeter I need. It's a bit more than I wanted to spend but my search is over.
I am thinking that although my speaker may not actually be vintage (not sure how old they are) but the Onkyo Fusion AV series of speakers are very rare. Which means one of two things, nobody is willing to sell them or they were disposable equipment at the time and most of them are in landfills . Anyway, problem solved.

Back
Top Bottom