onkyo 9010 or oknyo 9050 . MA bronze 2 + sub or second hand mission mx5

Mesut

after lots of research I found onkyo 9010 integrated amp +MA bronze 2 bookshelves best setup for my money to use beside my tv for both music and tv shows however the amp got two channel & only 40w/ch .I need a sub woofer like MA bxw10 for a good punch in some sort of musics but 9010 amp got just a line out not pre out or sub-out. can I connect bxw10 by line out to onkyo 9010 ? do you recommend to go for onkyo 9050 instead ? would you recommend bookshelves + sub or not ?

onkyo tx8050 & 8150 stereo receivers are another options on the table with sub-out and lots of other functions

Hello I have the MA BX1s and think they are great. They are the smaller speaker to the ones you have or are looking at. Have you hooked everything up yet. I found mine has quite a bit of bass for a small speaker. It's not going to knock the walls down but decent enough for the bed room. I have a vintage 40 watt receiver hooked to it now and have had a 100 watt receiver hooked to it as well. If the room your in is very large u might need a sub.

Hello I have the MA BX1s and think they are great. They are the smaller speaker to the ones you have or are looking at. Have you hooked everything up yet. I found mine has quite a bit of bass for a small speaker. It's not going to knock the walls down but decent enough for the bed room. I have a vintage 40 watt receiver hooked to it now and have had a 100 watt receiver hooked to it as well. If the room your in is very large u might need a sub.
I really like how MA bronze 2 and MA bxw sub woofer sound but Im just confused to choose between onkyo , 9050 stereo amps and tx-8050 or 8150 stereo receivers .Question is : stereo amp or stereo receiver? they all sound great . I am not an audiophile so I need a golden ear audiophile comment to choose between them

Back
Top Bottom