Onkyo C-7070

Bullmule

I have been looking at this player and cant find any reviews or opinions of it on here. Does anyone have any experience with it and if so what is your opinion?

i have the 7030 ad it is a great souding player.
the ;70 should be at least as good if not better if using the same dac or a better one.
the 70 is a new unit and shuld be very good.
BUT, i have no experience nor have heard one.
just my gut feeling.
I say gofor it if u are in need of a cdp.
check on google ''onkyo c- 7070

Don't have any information on that player, just wanted to say, Hello from Omaha! :)

Agree with above post, the 7030 is very well reviewed so the newer model is probably at least as good. If the 7030 is discontinued they may be available at a big discount.
Edit: the 7070 looks to be a much higher end unit judging by the cost. Can't help you out but would love to know what upgrades that make them cost 4X more.
Rave reviews on Amazon!

a replacement for the 7030 that's noticeably higher end? the 7030 is quite good, as previously mentioned. as i type, i'm about to hook mine up to my newly finished amp (direct).

The 7030 and 7070 have been selling concurrently for many years. The 7070 is not a newer model it is simply a higher tier one. IIRC, it has dual Dacs vs a single one in the 7030. 7070 also accepts a usb drive. It might sound better than the 7030 but I haven't heard it so I can't speak to its sound. I have enjoyed the 7030 for many years and can recommend it as a excellent cdp.

Back
Top Bottom