Ooohhh I am in love...That means Thor's gonna hate it

grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
Oh man Guys I want this one so bad. Its only a 5 hour drive south of me. I think the EV cabinets of the 1950-1960's are some of the most Gorgeous things on earth. The Aristrocrat is the next one up from my beloved Regency's in EV's line. No need for those huge several hundred watt amps for this beauty. I bet this sounds so sweeeet with about 10 watts. If it stays close to its opening bid I am gonna have to get down on my knees and beg the little misses.......Can I can I huh huh huh...Pleaseeeee.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1361782349

Ohhhh woowwwww! Now I see what you mean. I like that speaker too! Excellent choice. Is it an acustic suspension type speaker? Look at them horns. I LOVE HORNS! I sure hope you can pull this off and get them. Guy has no negatives either, great! I am dying to hear your review of them Dave. GO GO GO! Good luck!!!! :zoom:

Oh and THANKS AGAIN !

Yup its a acoustic suspension type. I aint sure but I think it use EV's Sp12 or possible 12W. The mid horns a huge T-25 or T-10
and the tweeters a T35 (The Original Super Tweeter). I was wrong the Aritrocrats are the next inline under the Rgencys that I love. Still I like the cabs alot more.

There's only one. There was most likely no such thing as Stereo when this EV was made. Mono where it at :cool:

Back
Top Bottom