Grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
Looks like you aint the king of post anymore :p: :p: :p: :p: :p:
:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Look at it this way you can still be the :king: :king: of :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Your still tops in my book :bs: :bs: :bs:

Grumpy

This is Bullshit! Someones cheated!! Kama! No way you have posted more then me! Someone has played with the numbers! I smell a rat!

Originally posted by THOR
This is Bullshit! Someones cheated!! Kama! No way you have posted more then me! Someone has played with the numbers! I smell a rat!

I didn't touch your post count. Although I was tempted as hell :D

Guess you have some catching up to do to reclaim #1.....only about 50 posts :cool:

Thor Kama hasn't posted more than you. It's Grumpy who's numero uno when it comes to post count. It looks good on you though. All that post whoring has come back to bite you in the ass. Maybe it's some sort of conspiracy? Maybe the work of the illuminati or the New World Order? I kind of like to see Grump as the new #1.

Mike

How the hell do you guys get the time to post every five minutes????????????? :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :mad: :wtf:

I don't seem to have time to pee:starwars:, let alone get on line at will !!! :mad:

Some of us have to work for a living, and not play on the internet all day!!! :mad:

Pay my taxes so you guys can play, I'm so sick of it, I can't stand it any more !!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - -- - - - -- - - - - - - - - --

Sorry, .......OK, I' feel much better now ! :nutz: :nutz:

Last edited:
Solution - get rid of post-counts.

They're meaningless anyway. Say absolutely nothing about the value of the contributor ...

You shut your mouth!!!

Of course all you sub 1000 guys would say that :tongue:

OK THIS IS NOT RIGHT!!!! I JUST SPENT AN HOUR FORUM WHORING MYSELF BACK TO NUMBER ONE AND NOW SOMEONE HAS CUT ME BACK DOWN!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Seriously ...

1) If you spent an hour doing that, then what a monumental waste of time.

2) How becoming do you think it is for guests to see moderators behaving in this manner? What type of example are you trying to set, or are you just trying to bring the whole show down?

3) What started off as a bit of silliness, has now escalated. Give it up and move on.

4) Now I REALLY believe we should get rid of post counts - they serve no purpose whatsoever. Some of the people who have posted fewer than 100 times have more information in those posts than some of the members with much higher counts (no names).

You know Walt you really need to get the stick outta your a$$ and learn how to loosen up and have some fun.

This whole post count thing has all been done in jest and just to have a little fun, jeez your such a Scrooge, next thing you know you'll wanna cancel Christmas :(

Back
Top Bottom