Opinions, what do i need next?

M0therG00se

I have made a post of my setup a few months ago but I am always trying to evolve it to get some satisfaction. I have a few decent BPC Technics but I'm acquiring my buddies Kenwood TX140k little monster a few weeks from now. I think gone through it'll last another couple decades. That being said I've had a Sansui 331, Optimus 3400, JVC bpc, Sherwood bpc, and a Fisher bpc so it'd be safe to get a totl NAD or of the sort. I really want an NAD with all the great paper work and word of mouth alone...but what I'm getting here is I have weaknesses in my system for lack of a better term.

HPM100 (Kenny mids/high & KLH Mylar dome getting super tweeter freq.) I got them with an EPI 100 high on one, and the 7 watt Sony mid, and a shameful Sony paper cone for S.T freq. Basically I replace with the best I had and it's insane how much better they sound...not that that's saying much haha

Graphyx SP-8 are my first real pair of spkrs...although it had BS junk highs in the place of stock domes. I had replaced with the heaviest domes I could gather.

Graphyx SP-6 ARE mint with no issues. No real power handling. They go well up on clean watts.

Technics Tuner: I have no issues with. ST-9600 FM Tuner. The Rack Euro version.

BSR 710 Transcription. Nice record player with its "British over doing". I have yet to hear a really good player and I love vinyl listening...reminds me of growing up and not skipping a single song on the CD.

My left SP8-HPM speakers are raised 11~ Inches up by a speaker cab completely stuffed with sound deadening material. Same for the right side. My Stereo components are split 3 high for left/right. This Sylvania console took a hit over at my bosses years ago. Well I tried to fix it and wasn't in his money interests too...I gutted it and braced it's top sliding doors while the weight is dispersed.

I know what to improve on. I'm just trying to be wise for once and ask for advice.
Can anyone recommend what should be the next step toward my goal? I'd appreciate any thoughts.

Pictures and video of general BAM

Attachments

• IMAG0929.jpg
    IMAG0929.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 22
  • IMAG0948.jpg
    IMAG0948.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 21
  • IMAG0895.jpg
    IMAG0895.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 21
  • IMAG0894.jpg