opt80

opt80

Subscriber
I have been on Ak since Nov 2 2002. I was member 145. I make a spectacle of myself during the day.I have been doing this for 28 years.

I began my audio\|music journey around age 8,with an RCA all in one record player.I am more for the music than gear but as many know I have a passion for orphan cdplayers.I have discovered a lot of new artists through the guidance of Ak members.The hunt for cds is as intoxicating as the hunt for new gear is for some of you.

I consider all of you family and like Toze,I love everybody.

My system is modest. Jolida1301 amp,Audionote Ax2 speaks,Nad 521BEE CDP and an Arcam CDP. I use either Final Lab or Qed interconnects.

As Mod of General Discussion I moderate sparingly.I have probably closed 2 threads in my tenure.

I like to think I am loyal to people close to me,I also believe any situation can be diffused with humor.

Alan
AK has been good to me and I'll prolly hang here as long as I can type.

Yep PEI is isolated,much rather live in a more centralized area like Juneau:lmao:

I have to say- Alan (Opt80) has maintained his humor and good demeanor, even through life happenings that could have turned even the best person into a bitter sourpuss. I have to really respect him for that.

Here's to you, Alan, for always keeping your chin up. :thmbsp:

Regards,
Gordon.

Thanks Gord,

Without a sense of humor I'd be crocheting quilts a long time ago.

A

Yep, I'm proud to say Alan and I have been friends for a long time. We share similar tastes music and books, and Alan has introduced me to lots of excellent tunes and authors. I'm proud to call him friend. I just wish he lived a bit closer so I could raid his music collection more often.

JD

Yep,Jeffy and I have been buds for years,his youngest once called me on speed dial which was funny,Jeff reads really good books and to me he is the epitome of fatherhood.

George the Czech is in the bank.

Back
Top Bottom